Sun, Mar 15 | Roots Café
Intro to Plant-Based Cooking
The perfect starting point to help you transition to a plant-based lifestyle.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Roots Café, 408G Paulding Ave, Northvale, NJ 07647, USA
About The Event
An introduction to Plant-Based Cooking taught by Roots team members, Dom and Morgan.
This is the perfect class to take if you are curious about learning the basics of plant-based cooking.
What you'll learn:
- -Benefits of a plant-based lifestyle for personal health and health of the environment
- -Staple ingredients to keep in the kitchen
- -Possible breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals
- -Creating balanced meals in terms of macronutrients as well as colors, textures, and flavors
- -How to make oil-free dressings and sauces
- -How to make nut & seed-based cheeses
- We will focus mainly on raw foods, but what you learn can be applied to cooking :)
- Plant-Based Cooking Class$50$500$0